Monday, December 6, 2010

Feb 15, 2010 - Seminole Campground

A nice, warm day today, but still a little cold to hit the beach. They have a beautiful pool here though, so we spent most of the afternoon lounging around there. Weather is supposed to be clear through next Saturday in the Ft. Myers area, and be up in the 70s by the weekend.
By dinnertime the breeze had come up a little and it was a bit cool to sit outside and eat, so we had dinner by candlelight under the rDome again, which has become known as Chez Pod.

One thing about the cool evenings is that it gives me an excuse to turn on the TV for a bit before turning in, so I can keep up with the Winter Olympics (USA! USA!).

No new photos from today, but we’re  heading to the everglades Tuesday to take both a swamp buggy ride and airboat ride, so hopefully I’ll run into some photo opps there.

While were there, Floyd and I intend to sample some "gator tail bites" at the Swampwater Inn. The ladies are going to take a  pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I'll receive it in my email.